You can throw away all your expectations if you have worked with agencies before. Working with me is nothing like that. I am the only contact point you'll ever have.
I'm really useful when your business is having sales problems, and you have no clue how to fix that, it's growing slowly, or perhaps you have strong growth goals. I can work with your team or alone, on one small part or the entire project; it's up to you and your project's needs.
How I help companies with Data Analysis and a Data Driven Methods
I have helped over 40+ companies to implement growth as a growth consultant, I understand your challenges and opportunities, and can help you to identify them, address them, and deliver growth for your business.
I help clients achieve the following:
- Increased CLTV by optimizing retention and metrics like frequency;
- Create a personalized Growth Road Map and Loyalty Program that works;
- Create a culture of customer-centric decision-making;
- Increased average order value by optimizing up-selling and cross-selling;
- Identify opportunities for growth by analyzing customer purchasing behaviour at no additional budget.
- Increased conversion rates of your website, landing pages, ads and emails – based on AB-testing and customer interviews.
- Greater Return-on-Investment (ROI) on existing advertising from Google AdWords, Facebook ads, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and several smaller channels.
- Set up flawless data-tracking, attribution and analysis by your team.
- Validate new products and services by rapid prototyping.
- Seize new growth opportunities and implement referral programs.
I understand your challenges and opportunities and can help you to identify them, address them, and deliver growth for your business.
📋 How I work
Flexibility and a clear activity roadmap on what I'm going to do: I think it's the foundation for a successful project.
- As a growth hacking consultant, I work with up to 2 or 3 customers simultaneously. so This way I can offer the maximum quality to all clients. When my schedule is full, I do not accept new assignments, and I only work with exciting, challenging assignments.
- I believe in the power of a personal way of working. When you become my client, it means that I am always ready for you and will fully immerse myself in the problems and growth of your company.
- I don’t like endless discussions. That is why I always try to start experimenting as quickly as possible. The outcome of fast, small experiments can surpass any discussion because that reflects what the customer really wants.
- Positive outcome = Scaling up. Negative outcome = Learn and move on. Time is your most valuable asset. If an experiment shows that something doesn’t work, you have to learn from it and stop spending time on it. If something turns out to work well, you have to make full use of it.
I follow these 3 simple steps pre-kickoff for every project:
Interview with stakeholders
The qualitative data in the first phase of the project is most important before approaching quantitative insights. This interview will help me to understand the history behind the project, the people and the business constraints.
Tracking & Data Analysis
I checked if Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager were set up correctly and created a new View on GA to set up and customize the metrics and dimensions. The analysis phase is the most important in this phase because I drill down into the data to understand what are the customer segments and what are their behaviours
Goals and deadlines
Create Sprint of activities, measurables and data-driven based. Using the sprint cycle, I uplift revenue on e-commerce adding step by step new stream of revenues.
Curious about what I do? My portfolio is a great place to start reading some strategies and tactics I rolled out in the past!
🚀 What can I help you with?
I've been working on different project sizes in almost every industry, and my activities are heavily data-driven and growth sales oriented.
1 – I'll help you to analyze your online business.
I analyze your analytics and customer base, extracting purchasing insights and customer data behaviours. I put them all in a Customer Data Platform (CDP) or whatever fits better for your project to give you a full operational view of your business.
Sometimes, it means that I analyze all your data sources, coming from Google Analytics, E-Commerce (Magento, Shopify, Prestashop, etc.), CRM or whatever and I normalize them in a single cloud database for processing and showing you the overview through Metabase, Google Data Studio or enterprise products to start games!
I usually connect different data sources using ETL and Data Integrators in a database, following these phases:
– Data Ingestion: through Pub/Sub product that pull all data in real-time and push them into a database;
– Preparation: this phase is focused on data normalizing and solving data inconsistency or duplications;
– Storage & Processing: storing and refining data processed based on the client's needs (preparing data for recommendations, LTV forecasting, customer segmentation through K-Means algorithm, etc.)
– Activation: through Google API pushing specific customer data in Business Intelligence, marketing automation tool, in Tensorflow for machine learning recommendations, creating custom segments to boost marketing performance and lower the CAC.
You can go further by reading this article on Google site or watching this video.
2 – I'll help you to grow w/ advanced strategies and tactics that really work, with no budget for ads.
I proceed to create the strategy, where I explain to you where are issues inside navigations or where business pitfalls are.
I use my own framework to keep an eye on the most important KPI for your business that I'll share with you. I suggest and implement the best products for growing, based on your company stage.
3 – I'll help you to roll out the strategy and tactics, alone or w/ your team to uplift sales.
Once the analysis and strategy phases are completed, and all the aspects of your business are crystal clear, I move to help your team to implement it all, or I move alone to roll out the actions explained (w/ sometimes external collaborators) for creating all communications and technical implementations to launch the strategy.
I helped my clients growth, using some of the following activities listed below:
- I've worked with 70+ tools (like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Klaviyo, Active Campaign, Phantombuster, Manychat, Tag Manager, Zapier, etc.) and I'm always up-to-date with the latest techniques, trends and insights.
- I've made more than 300 Facebook ads for different companies and many others on Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit and Quora.
- I've built more than 120 landing pages. I build websites within a day; giving great possibilities in rapid prototyping and quick AB-testing.
- I ran 200 A/B tests across the full funnel; Home, Checkout, Landing Pages, Product Page, Sign Up/Sign In, etc.
- I've written 52 long-form blog posts on content ranging from travel to the food industry.
- I automated lead-generation, MVPs (validating what it really counts), using the most well-known growth hacking tools, like PhantomBuster, IFTT, Zapier and many other automation tools developed by my own.